Sunday, July 18, 2010

Justine and Joe: Nashville Wedding Photographer


  Justine and Joe got married  at The Timothy Demonbreun House yesterday and had the most beautiful day. They have to be one of the sweetest couples ever. Justine was glowing the entire day and just had a huge smile on her face every time she looked at Joe and vice versa.  It was so adorable. At the reception, I have never seen so many people give toasts to wish the couple well and have so many people say how they belong together. It was very endearing to witness.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bass! I hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon.

(To view more favorites from this wedding, click here



click photos to enlarge



**Thanks again to Chesley for 2nd shooting!!   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart is in my throat. The pictures are so beautiful, they take my
breath away. Thank you.

John Biola

(father of the bride)