Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lucas: Nashville Baby Photographer


Lucas just turned a year old and came in for his first shoot with me this morning. He was so mellow and easy-going! He was a typical boy and just wanted to crawl around the studio and explore. Mom got a workout being the baby wrangler and putting him in front of the backdrops when he would get away. He had a great time playing with his Dad's guitar and we got tons of cute smiles from him.

It was great meeting you Angie and Blake. Enjoy your preview!


2 comments:

KarlaJean77 said...

I looked at these yesterday but then realized today that this is my boss' grandson! too funny...great pictures as always :)

heather said...

Brooke,
Do you know where I can get those BIG letters block letters? I need a W for the wedding!

Heather