Friday, July 23, 2010

Summar Family: Nashville Family Photographer

Chesley has been a huge help to me lately--assisting at the studio and 2nd shooting at weddings with me. As a matter of fact, she came to my rescue last weekend when my camera died at a wedding and she gave me hers to use. She is starting up her own photography business and has an awesome natural eye!

She needed some updated family shots and brought the whole gang to the studio this evening. It was HOT outside (the heat index was 110 today!) but she and her clan were troopers. Grant is such a typical boy and wanted to be a goofball the entire shoot (that would be her son, not her hubby). Claire was very excited to show me her big girl panties since she just recently has been using the potty. I had so much fun with them and I hope--fingers crossed--that they love these images.  We even managed to get some sweet ones of the kiddos together.  :)

Thanks for all of your help Chesley!

2 comments:

chesley said...

ahhhh! Thank you so much! I'm so glad the kiddos cooperated!! I love them!

Kim said...

love them all! The last one is fantastic!